Cancellation & Other Policies
- To cancel a reservation made via our online reservation system, you may only do so via telephone or email. The online system has no capability to handle cancellation requests
- We have a 14 day cancellation policy for the B&B
- If you cancel your reservation at any time after making the booking there will be a $50 service charge
- If you cancel your reservation with less than 14 days notice you will be charged in full for all nights reserved unless we are able to re-book the room in which case you will be refunded for each day that can be re-booked (less the $50 service charge)
- No refunds for arrivals later than original check in date, for early departures or for no-shows
- All lodge room reservations require a deposit equal to the nightly room rate for each room booked, plus taxes for the first night of your stay.
- Check-in time is anytime between 4 and 9 PM
- Please respect our check in time as to allow us the time required to properly prepare the rooms for your arrival
- For arrivals later than 9 PM, you must notify us in advance so as to arrange for the late check in
- Check-out time is anytime before 11 AM
- No smoking, burning candles or incense inside the lodge or lodge rooms; smoking is allowed outdoors but we do request that you avoid entrance ways or windows where the smoke may tend to enter the lodge
- Guests are asked to remove their outdoor footwear in the entrance area (this is customary for the vast majority of Canadian homes due to inclement weather & keeping the home clean and quiet)
- We provide “lodge slippers” however please feel free to bring your own or you are also welcome to use socks or bare feet
- No pets allowed on the property – this includes dogs, cats or other animals.
- Adults must sign a waiver for themselves and children before using canoes and kayaks