Our check-in time is anytime between 4 PM and 9 PM
Check-out time is anytime before 11 AM
We ask that these times be respected in order for us to prepare the rooms for arriving guests and to do the other necessary chores around the property.
Our B&B is adult oriented. Children 12 years of age and older are welcome.
We have 2 family friendly, self catering cabins that are suitable for guests with small children. Visit the cabin website (opens in a new window).
We do not provide cots for our rooms.
4 of the 5 bed and breakfast rooms are designed for 2 adults only. They are furnished with one queen sized bed and are not configured to accommodate a second bed or cot. The 5th room has 2 queen sized beds and accommodates a maximum of 4 people. Again there is not room for a cot.
Sorry, no pets are allowed on the property.
You may have a seat in the dining room and order breakfast anytime between 8 AM and 9 AM.
We offer a choice of:
1) Full home-cooked hot breakfast which changes each day (Omelets, Eggs Benedict, French Toast etc) or
2) Continental breakfast (choice of items from menu (cereals, porridge, fresh fruit, yogurt, toast etc)
- we have a 14 day cancellation policy for the B&B
- if you cancel your reservation at any time after making the booking there will be a $50 service charge
- if you cancel your reservation with less than 14 days notice you will becharged in full for all nights reserved unless we
- are able to re-book the room in which case you will be refunded for each day that can be re-booked (less the $50 service charge)
- no refunds for arrivals later than original check in date, for early departures or for no-shows
- For a full and detailed policy page, click here
All lodge room reservations require a deposit equal to the nightly room rate for each room booked, plus taxes(12%) for the first night of your stay.
You can view details on all of our policies here
No. There is a plenty of free parking.
- No need to rent – the canoes and kayaks are provided for complimentary guest use which is included in your room rental rate.
- We have 6 canoes & 2 kayaks and there is seldom a wait time
Evening meals and lunches are available at 3 Valley Lake Chateaus – just 8 km (5 minutes)east of Griffin Lake Lodge. Also, there are a number of restaurants in Revelstoke which is 20 minutes east fo the lodge. Additionally there is a 24-hour restaurant at the Skyline Truck Stop – 15 km (10 minutes) west of the lodge.
- We do not have a public laundry facility on site, but do offer a laundry service for $20 per load.
- There are public laundry facilities in Revelstoke(27 km) or in Sicamous(45 km).
During July and August the temperature of Griffin Lake reaches 20 -23 degrees Celsius, which is an agreeable swimming temperature for a lot of folk (although not everyone). Summertime temperatures in the Revelstoke area can be quite warm so a dip in the lake is oftentimes a refreshing passtime. Many of our guests do swim in the lake. The water is very clean and crystal clear.
- Revelstoke is 27 km or 20 minutes to the east.
- Sicamous is 45 km or 30 minutes to the west.
Yes. There are several firepits along the lake shore for guest use. Wood is also provided at $5.00 per bin (about 8 split logs)